Meet Dr. Ronald J. Santangelo
I was a patient first. After suffering from a horseback riding accident, my college wrestling career ended. I soon discovered chiropractic when my brother who was attending Palmer College of Chiropractic performed a spinal adjustment to my lower back. This life changing event redirected my academic focus to become a chiropractor.
Dr. Santangelo has two brothers who are chiropractors and is awaiting the graduation of his niece and two nephews from Life University of Chiropractic.
- 2016-Masters in Human Anatomy & Physiology Instruction, New York Chiropractic College
- 2014-Chiropractic Sports Practitioner: Concepts of Sports Biomechanics, New York Chiropractic College
- 2011-Science Based Nutrition: Foundation of Laboratory Analysis
- 1990-Doctor of Chiropractic, Palmer College of Chiropractic
- 1990-Adanvced Proficiency in Clinical Sciences
- New Jersey State Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Department of State Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs
- Virginia State Board of Medical Examiners
- Association of New Jersey Chiropractors